Top Tips to complete Walgreens Listens Survey
- Walgreens Cares – Customer Satisfaction Survey
- History of Walgreens
- Why I love this survey
- Walgreens Survey Steps
- Survey Details
Walgreens Cares – Customer Satisfaction Survey
I love Walgreens! The customer service and the prices are just so good. I’m telling you here on 5starsaver and I have also let the Walgreens management know directly by completing their Customer Satisfaction survey – Walgreens Cares. We have created a simple review so you can complete the Walgreens Cares survey too and enter the Walgreens sweepstake where you can win a $3000 grand prize!
Walgreen was founded by Pharmacist Charles Walgreen. Moving to Chicago in 1983 he found himself increasingly dissatisfied with the service and complacent methods of pharmacy operators – Walgreen decided his only option was to open his own pharmacy.
Walgreen’s have gone from strength to strength during the years, with lots of fun innovations and food and drink offerings. From soda fountains, hot food and those famous malted milkshakes. Today, there are more 9,800 across the USA!
Why I love this survey
Have you shopped at Walgreens recently? Well, then the Walgreens Cares customer satisfaction survey is for you. When I was filling in the survey it took me only a few minutes – so easy! The thing that I love about this survey is the opportunity to win a $3000 grand prize in the Walgreens Sweepstakes.
The Walgreens Survey Steps
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit www.wagcares.com
- Enter the survey number & password located on your receipt
- Enter the time located on your receipt
- Select your preferred language – English or Spanish
- Click the “Start” button to continue
- Be honest and tell Walgreens about your retail experience
- Complete the sweepstakes details to win a $3000 grand prize