5 Tips to complete TellSubway Customer Survey
- Tell Subway
- Subway History
- tellsubway.com Free Cookie
- Subway Customer Survey
- Survey Details
TellSubway .com Customer Survey
America’s favorite submarine sandwich shop Subway, love to get feedback from their customers. Your opinion is required in their simple 1-minute survey – no really it only takes 1 minute to complete. Follow our simple steps and you will be rewarded with a delicious FREE Cookie.
About Subway Restaurants
From the first store in Bridgeport, Connecticut Subway established by Fred DeLuca and Dr Peter Buck, Subway has seen massive growth to over 44,000 sandwich stores across the globe. They are proud of their reputation globally as the best restaurant to get a fast and nutritiously sound meal. Their other key vision is to have a socially aware operation and keep their restaurants environmentally friendly.
Tell Subway Free Cookie
The questions in the Subway Survey are easy to complete. You will be asked about your satisfaction from your visit and key elements including food quality, friendliness of staff and restaurant cleanliness. Being honest in answering these questions will make for a better experience next time you visit your local Subway.
At the end of the survey you will be asked to provide your email address so that you can be sent a coupon for a Subway Free Cookie. What flavour would you choose? Classic choc chip or my favorite Peanut Butter?
How to complete www.tellsubway.com
- On your computer, tablet or cell visit the Tell Subway website
- Enter the restaurant number listed on your Subway receipt to begin the survey
- Complete the other questions related to your receipt, including time and date of visit
- Follow the instructions and honestly answer and rate the questions asked
- After the short questionnaire provide your email address and Subway will send you a Free Cookie code
- Good luck!