Top tips for Tell GameStop Survey
- Tell GameStop – Customer Experience Survey
- GameStop History
- Why I love this survey
- Tell GameStop Survey Steps
- Survey Details
Tell GameStop – Customer Experience Survey
I am a Gamer – are you? That’s why I love GameStop – always the latest games in stock and the staff know their stuff. I have let GameStop management know how much I love them by completing the Tell GameStop Customer Experience Survey. I have created this simple review so too can easily complete the Tell GameStop Survey today and you could win a $100 GameStop gift card. There are 25 to be won each month!
GameStop was founded by Harvard Business School classmates James Mc Curry and Gary Kusin in 1984. The first store was opened in Texas, Dallas and was originally named “Babbage’s”. Today GameStop is the World’s largest video game retailer.
Why I love this survey
If you have shopped at GameStop recently then this Sweepstake is for you. By simply taking a few minutes you could easily win a $100 gift card – there are 25 of them to win each month. Simply the steps below to enter the Tell GameStop Customer Experience Survey.
Tell GameStop Survey Steps
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit www.tellgamestop.com
- Select your language preference – English or Spanish
- Enter the associate number and feedback number printed on your receipt
- Answer a few questions based on your GameStop experience
- Enter in your details to go in the Sweepstake to win a $100 gift card