Top Tips to complete the Feedback 4 Old Navy
- Old Navy – Customer Feedback Survey
- History of Old Navy
- Why I love this survey
- Old Navy Feedback Survey Steps
- Survey Details
Old Navy – Customer Feedback Survey
Old Navy is my favorite retail store! Yes, I admitted it here on 5StarSaver. Old Navy has such good fashion options and at the right price. I provided this feedback directly to the management of Old Navy by completing their Customer Feedback survey – www.feedback4oldnavy.com. Below you will find an easy to follow review so you can fill in the Old Navy Feedback survey too. By completing the Old Navy Feedback Survey, you will receive a 10% discount the next time you shop at Old Navy.
History of Old Navy
Did you know Old Navy was named after a bar in Paris? Born from a Gap Warehouse store, the directors decided it was a good idea create a new identity separate from Gap, thus the creation of the first Old Navy Clothing Co. store which opened in 1994. Today There are over 1000 Old Navy stores across the US, Canada, Puerto Rico & Japan.
Why I love this survey
Have you bought some clothes from Old Navy recently? Guess what? Old navy want to hear about your experience! I filled out the Old Navy Feedback Survey which took only a few minutes and I received my 10% discount coupon – too easy! The thing that I love about this survey is that I know I will shop at Old Navy again very soon, so I can’t wait to save 10% off my next purchase at Old Navy!
The Old Navy Feedback Survey Steps
- On your tablet, cell or desktop visit www.feedback4oldnavy.com
- Select the country you made your purchase and your preferred language
- Enter the date and time of visit found on your Old Navy receipt
- Enter the 5-digit store number found on your Old Navy receipt
- Enter the 4-digit transaction number found on your Old Navy receipt
- Confirm your age
- Click the “Submit” to continue
- Honestly tell Old Navy about your retail experience
- Complete the survey and receive your 10% discount coupon