5 Tips to complete McDVoice.com
- McDVoice Survey
- About McDonald’s
- Share your Voice to McDonald’s
- www.mcdvoice.com Survey Steps
- Survey Details
McDonald’s are keen to improve the experience for customers due to feedback in their customer survey. Voice your opinion about when you most recently called into the world’s favourite burger restaurant. Share your opinions and thoughts at their customer survey www.mcdvoice.com. After dining-in, grabbing a carry-out or drive-thru meal at any McDonald’s restaurant, keep your receipt and head to online to give your feedback.
As part of the McDonald’s food philosophy they are making changes to menus, recipes and stores based on what the answers in these surveys. Some of the recent recipe changes include less salt in their ingredients all from diners sharing their voice. There is a limit of completing no more than 5 surveys in a month.
McDonald’s History and Today
From one small restaurant in San Bernadino, California, the vision and planning of Ray Kroc has seen this burger company become one of the most recognisable brands across the world. McDonald’s now has over 36,000 restaurants across the globe with over 100 countries shining the Golden Arches.
Steps to complete www.McDVoice.com Survey
- Visit www.mcdvoice.com and select your preferred language
- Centrally located on your receipt, enter the 26-digit survey code
- Fill in the additional details of your visit on your receipt this will include total spent, time and date
- Select your order type, from drive-thru, carry out or dine-in.
- Share your voice and answer all the survey questions about your visit to McDonald’s on that day
- On completion you will receive a validation code for a special offer
McDVoice Customer Survey Details
Survey Company: Service Management Group