4 Tips to complete CrackerBarrel Survey
- CrackerBarrel Survey
- Survey and Sweepstakes
- crackerbarrel-survey.com Survey Steps
- Survey Details
Cracker Barrel Customer Survey
It’s always great to walk into a Cracker Barrel Old Store as they have that old country feel. The stores and restaurants are now in 641 locations in 43 states, conveniently located near highways. The first Old Store was opened way back in 1969 in Lebanon Tennessee, and since then Cracker Barrel has focused on “Pleasing People”. One of the most important ways they continue this mission is through their customer survey.
Keep Cracker Barrel management informed about all the important elements of your visit – how was the greeting you received? was the restaurant in a tidy fashion? and importantly how was the quality of your meal? They want to ensure their Homestyle and Southern meals are at the level that you have come to expect.
CrakerBarrel Survey & Sweepstakes
After visiting CrackerBarrel, hold on to your receipt as it contains a unique access code you enter on their survey website. The feedback you share by answering the survey questions all help deliver the experience you expect as a customer. For your time in completing the survey you are entered into a sweepstake to win either a $100 gift card or a genuine Cracker Barrel rocking chair.
Steps to complete www.crackerbarrel-survey.com
- Visit www.crackerbarrel-survey.com and select English or Spanish as your language
- From your receipt, enter your survey access code
- Follow the step by step instructions and answer all questions honestly based on your most recent Old Store experience
- On completion select to be entered into the Sweepstake where you can win a $100 voucher or a rocking chair
Survey Company: Inmoment
T&C’s: Sweepstakes Rules https://www.crackerbarrel.com/sweepstake-rules
Prize: $100 Voucher or Rocking Chair